The only reason i enjoy going to bed is so i can make stories up in my head which makes my brain think it’s actually real
- [ ??? ] : but i get so aggravated with him sometimes
- [ ??? ] : i dont think that i am in love really
- REB DoMiNe : alright.
- REB DoMiNe : doesnt sound like it.
- [ ??? ] : no it doesnt.
- REB DoMiNe : but then again, remember this:
- REB DoMiNe : love in my view means something different to everyone. what one person calls true love can
- REB DoMiNe : be just another cheap thrill to another
people complain about people “faking disabilities”
you know what happens way more often than people faking disabilities?
people pretending not to be disabled so they won’t get treated like shit
story about a dude that rejected by a hot girl and the movie shows him trying to win her over and at the end it turns out the hot girl is a lesbian and she had a crush on this chubby girl the dude totally rudely rejected earlier and the two super cute girls smooch and the dude cries and no one gives a shit
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold-April 20th, 1999.